WordPress Plugin Developer
We seek a talented, experienced WordPress Plugin Developer to join our team. Apply Now!
No. of Vacancy - One
We are seeking a talented, experienced WordPress Plugin Developer to join our team in creating new plugins and maintaining and updating existing plugins. You will be responsible for creating WordPress themes and plugins.
About EchoaSoft Ltd.
Echoasoft Ltd. operates with an essential emphasis on personal development. Our shared belief in Echoasoft’s core values binds us together. We believe in respect, transparency, collaboration, and direct feedback. Our success is measured by the value we create for our users.
- Converting ideas and designs into technical specifications with novel implementations
- Coding new WordPress themes and plugins from scratch.
- Develop and maintain existing plugins and fix bugs and add new features.
- 2+ years of experience as a WordPress Plugin Developer.
- Needs strong experience with modern PHP development.
- Really good understanding in OOP, Namespace, Traits & Design Patterns.
- Experience on ReactJS will be given preference.
- Ability to work with WordPress Action/Hooks and its APIs.
- Advanced Divi Theme experience is a plus.
- A strong command of the English language, both speaking and writing.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Coders experienced with WordPress theme and plugin development process.
- A team player – who is excited by unique challenges and ready to learn.
- Self-starter who can work with ambiguity.
- Calm and respectful under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to craft code that is not only functional but also clean and maintainable.
- Salary (TK. 25,000 – 50,000 BDT, based on experience and knowledge).
- Performance bonus.
- Increment: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly).
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- A generous supply of office snacks.
- A team of great people in a family-like atmosphere.
- Be Inspired
- Stay Accountable
- Exceed Expectations
- Embrace Family
- Always Collaborate
EchoaSoft Ltd. strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
27 August 2020
House 14, Rd No. 20, Nikunja-2, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229
11:00AM - 20:00PM
25,000 - 50,000 BDT
27 September 2020